Sunday, July 12, 2009

Introduction

Well, here we go. I was thinking about making a blog for a while, so here it is. I decided to call this thing Feararants as a reference to something that a friend calls some of my complaints, that is, rants, about various things to him. The name comes from a nickname he and a former roommate decided to grace me with, the nickname being Fearoth. This comes from a Dreadlord hero name in Warcraft III. We were foolishly playing a normal game, and I got that hero, commented on the lameness of the name, and they decided to give it to me.

At any rate, I'm a programmer, gamer, and Magic: the Gathering fan, so those sorts of topics will probably be the main ones that I'll write about.

Maybe I'll come up with a closing catchphrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment